Sunday, April 18, 2010

1 Laugh as much as possible. Find what makes you laugh and use that to your advantage whenever you can. As much as worry will age you, laughter will make you younger.
2 Eat what you are given and don't complain about it. Unless, of course you paid for it and it was swill. But, you need to learn to eat what everybody is eating just as soon as you can. You shouldn't really need concessions.
3 Make yourself useful. Be handy and pay attention to what's happening around you. Don't just stand there and stare, dive in. Lend a hand whenever possible. Ignorance is no defense on this. Learn how to be a very lovely (and helpful) assistant.

Now, go. Outside. It's gorgeous out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So Here We Are

Yo, my not-so-little warriors! I thought I would be back here before now but instead I get to be here now. I needed to percolate and process...