Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Love Letters and Lemons

jeden Learn how to craft a good Love Letter. Learn how to do the short ones that you hide in the fridge and the long ones that you put under a pillow before you have to leave town for an over-night business trip. Put a little time and thought into it. Do not cut corners on this one, you'd be surprised what people will carry in their pockets for years.
dvě lemons will do a whole bunch of stuff. Try to always have lemons in your house. 
tři Sleep under the stars from time to time. It's just good for you. Get away from the lights of the city and build a lair, curl up and fall asleep thinking about how infinite the universe is. This allows for a perspective that you won't be able to gain otherwise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So Here We Are

Yo, my not-so-little warriors! I thought I would be back here before now but instead I get to be here now. I needed to percolate and process...