Thursday, April 22, 2010

Bullies and Manners

หนึ่ง  Say "Please" and "Thank you" as often as possible. 
สอง Pick up after yourself. Either put things back to the way they were or leave them better than they were when you found them. This skill alone could make you a local hero. Seriously. Don't leave your stuff strewn all over and don't leave a mess in the kitchen.
สาม Learn how to walk that fine line between letting yourself get bullied into taking it like a man and knowing when you need to tell somebody that you're getting beat up. Lean away from whining and being a tattletale and into making it right. You are not going to get to be nice to everyone all the time. I think it may help to know this early-on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So Here We Are

Yo, my not-so-little warriors! I thought I would be back here before now but instead I get to be here now. I needed to percolate and process...