Monday, April 19, 2010

THREE MORE.

ONE EXPAND AND CONTRACT. Breathe in and breathe out. Contract your muscles and then stop that. Bend and stretch. I would research this if I were you. There's a lot to be said for testing limitations and holding your breath. Hold it. Hold it. Exhale. Think about it. Then breathe in as much as you can. Reach out to the very ends of your fingertips and feel it all.
TWO Don't interrupt. Bite your tongue. Pretend like you've got about eight seconds to make your point and you are holding something that allows your voice to be heard. You can keep talking after 8 seconds, but you might not be heard.
THREE.
Be good to your mother.

1 comment:

So Here We Are

Yo, my not-so-little warriors! I thought I would be back here before now but instead I get to be here now. I needed to percolate and process...