Monday, June 21, 2010

Tuquoise colored island economics

першы You don't have to know how to do everything. You should, however, surround yourself with people who have skills you don't have. It would be helpful if everybody on your little island did not agree on every single thing, as well. It makes for a fatter and richer pool of ideas from which to draw. Build a life that is full to the brim with differences. Always keep a good geek, a good cook and try to have scare up an empath from somewhere.


другі If wearing the color turquoise makes your eyes more blue: Wear the color turquoise. Learn what colors look good on you and which ones don't. Very few humans can pull off bright orange, just so you know. And, an all black wardrobe does not the happy closet make. Wear some color, for Pete's sake!

трэці Learn about finance. All kinds of finance. I totally slept through this class (that was just a euphemism, I never even got the chance to take a course in Finance or Economics.) That being said: I really hope you do. You need to understand not only your own personal economy, but the gigantic great big economy that impacts your life, as well. You also need to learn how to balance a checkbook and not spend money that you don't have.

copyright 2010 moemasters

No comments:

Post a Comment

So Here We Are

Yo, my not-so-little warriors! I thought I would be back here before now but instead I get to be here now. I needed to percolate and process...