Thursday, September 30, 2010

Make Like a Fireman!

one You have more time than you think you do and probably less than you have planned. Don't be late. Spit spot. This is all that you have and you would be well-advised to embrace and laugh and drink plenty of water. I'd buckle up, too ... If I were you. We may experience a little turbulence.


two Always have a good pitch fork. Close tines and a long handle will get you out of almost any tight spot. Bend with your knees and grab from underneath. Brace yourself. Always. And, mind your back and shoulders...

three Do your best to eliminate your expectations. People will surprise you almost every time. Read Emerson's "Essay on Self Reliance" and learn to embrace you Inner-Limber. Bend and fold and don't hang your hat on anybody else's word. People make shit up and everybody has an agenda. Be skeptical and do your research.

copyright 2010 moemasters yadayadayada

No comments:

Post a Comment

So Here We Are

Yo, my not-so-little warriors! I thought I would be back here before now but instead I get to be here now. I needed to percolate and process...